The Shuttlewagon Commander series defines railcar switching operations for today's needs. Powerful, versatile, and dependable, it incorporates the most advanced technologies available to ensure that safety and reliability are never compromised. Consider the following benefits:
- Rail Gauge: 1435 mm
- 180-degree rotating console with color multifunction display. Dual four-way air suspension operator seats for either side on-rail operator control.
- Pull-out sander boxes with wide-mouth lids for easy loading. Air-activated sanders for smooth dispensing.
- Safely attach glad-hand hoses with ease; Shuttlewagon offers industry-leading space between railcar and mobile railcar mover.
- Independently actioned railwheels are pneumatically supported rubber drive tires for greater traction and reduced rail movement shock loading.
- Wide-range AAR sliding couplers are air released and hydraulically positioned. Improves pulling performance in curves and grades.
- Large high-density cross-linked polytheylene (HDXLPE) 90-gallon fuel tank for extended operational capacity.
Standard equipment includes the following:
- ABS vehicle brakes
- Anti-slip traction control (on-rail operations)
- CAN-Bus electrical system
- 90-gallon fuel tank
- 30-gallon air reservoir
- Three 23-volt power receptacles in cab
- Tinted cabin glass
- Door-mounted windshield wipers
- Non-slip cushioned floor mat
- Engine diagnostics adapter in console
- High-visibility power-coated hand rails
View more Locomotives available