Savona Equipment Ltd. is offering for sale this never used surplus Sepro Falcon SB1350 Gravity Concentrator. This SB1350 does not include a automation package, but a new automation package can be ordered. This concentrator is located in Europe and was to be installed in a gold mine in Africa. It was never shipped to the mine site and remained in storage. It is ready for immediate shipping.
- Recovery of gold, silver and platinum group metals
- Recovery of gold from cyclone feed, underflow or overflow within the grinding circuit
- Recovery of gold in alluvial gold operation
- Recovery of gold from aggregate plants
- Condition: Never Used
- Recommended solid capacity: 50-150 tons/hours.
- Max slurry capacity: 200 m3/hr.
- Concentrating surface area: 1.08 m2.
- G-force range: 50(lower)- 200(upper).
- Machine Weight: 2900 Kgs.
- Motor Power: 18(25).
- Process water consumption: 12-20 m3/hr.
- Water supply pressure: 2-3 bar.
- Recommended max feed particle size: 2.0 mm.
- Absolute maximum feed particle size: 4.0 mm.
- Maximum feed percent solids: 55%- 70%.
- Concentrate slurry flush volume: 150 Liters.
- Concentrate sounds flush volume: 12,425 cm3.
- Dimensions: 2.24m(width), 1.9m(length), 2.07m(height).
- Location: Europe.
Coarse and Fine Precious Metal Recovery
Falcon SB Concentrators are known as "Semi-Batch" because they continually accept feed during he run cycle, but only produce concentrate during the periodic rinse cycles. Run times span from five minutes to several hours, depending an the application. Rinse times are generally lee than a minute as Falcon Concentrators utilize a dynamic braking system to quickly slow the bowl down, rins out the concentrator, and then return to the full operational speed. Equipped with a variable frequency drive, this gravity concentrator can operate anywhere from 50 to 200 G's. The typical application for a Falcon SB Concentrator is recovering liberated precious metals (Au, Ag, Pt, etc.) within a grinding circuit. When installed in this type of circuit, Sepro often recommends that the gravity concentrator be placed on cyclone feed, rather than cyclone underflow to generate higher recoveries. Outside of grinding circuits, Falcon SB Concentrators are also used for precious metals separaion from aggregate or placer deposits. The target mineral will usually be in extremly low concentration (grams per tonne) and a very high upgrade is desired(up to 10,000x).
View more Centrifugal Gold Concentratros.