The Hy-G P21 Gold Concentrator provides exceptional recovery of extremely fine gold and other minerals and metals.
Hy-G P21 is part of the Hy-G Placer Series centrifugal concentrators which are engineered specifically for placer mining applications.
Some of the P21 advantages are:
- Engineered to recover over 95% of gold as fine as 44 Micron (325 Mesh) under correct operating procedures.
- Recovers fine flat and flake gold.
- It is a semi-batch concentrator and it can be operated up to 24 hours between clean-outs which only take minutes.
- Engineered placer bowl designed for max recovery even with larger feed sizes, fluctuations in feed rates, and variations of particle sizes common in placer mining applications.
- Stainless steel bowl help prevent plugging and provide precise control of water pressure and flow to ensure efficient recovery.
- Heavy duty design and very limited wear parts to ensure durability for tough and remote mining conditions around the world.
- Supplied standard with a simple electrical start/stop and single water valve control for start-up, shut-down, and clean-outs to reduce operational complexity. Automated controls are optional.
- Max Capacity: 60 TPH
- Typical Efficient Max Capacity: 30 TPH
- Bowl Size: 533mm (21 inch)
- Max Feed Size: 6mm
- Recommended Feed Size: -5mm (.20 inch)
- Motor: 7.5 HP (Hz and Voltage per customer request)
- Estimated Water Consumption: 435 lpm (115 gpm) @ 35 psi.
- Estimated Clean-out Intervals: 1 Per 8 to 24 hours.
- Weight: 1084 kg (2,388 lbs)
- 1346.2 mm x 1549.4 mm x 1956 mm High
- 53-inch x 61-inch x 77-inch High
Made in Canada.
Worldwide shipping available.
Savona Equipment Ltd. is an authorized distributor for Hy-G Concentrators Inc.
View More Centrifugal Concentrators