(New) Hy-G P12T Placer Gold Test Plant with Vibrating Screen ID: 186501
The Hy-G P12T centrifugal concentrator test plant features a built-in vibrating wash screen classifier. This semi-portable model is typically used by geologists and placer miners for field sample testing, in small production plants, or in gold rooms to clean up concentrates from full production size Hy-G’s, or other fine gold recovery equipment.
The P12T provides exceptional recovery of course to fine gold ranging from 3/16” (5mm) to 325 Mesh (44 Micron) at rates of up to 98% including the fine flat flake type gold. Precise control of water pressure and flow. Ideal for bulk clean up of .20 inch (5 mm) minus concentrates. Stainless steel bowl with steel wear rings. Site portable.
- Make: Hy-G Concentrators Inc.
- Model: P12T
- Bowl Type: Placer
- Bowl Size 12 inch (305 mm)
- Efficient Max Capacity Approx. 5 TPH.
- Absolute Max Capacity Approx. 10 TPH.
- Standard Screen Size 3/16” (5 mm) (other options available)
- Electric Motors .25 HP and .75 HP
- Water required 80 GPM @ 35 PSI
- G-Force 80
- Made in Canada.
- Worldwide shipping available.
Savona Equipment Ltd. is an authorized global distributor for Hy-G Concentrators Inc. www.hygconcentrators.com and provides the same great OEM pricing and service.
View more Gold Concentrators.