- Hy-G Concentrators Inc. Placer Series concentrators are designed specifically for the recovery of alluvial placer gold as fine as 325 mesh (44 Micron) with expected recovery rates of 94 – 98%.
- Excellent unit for field or lab testing of field bucket samples of head ore. It is also very useful for final clean-up of sluice or mineral jig concentrates.
- Test Plant Features:
- Removable stainless-steel bowl with steel rings for excellent precision and wear life.
- Vibrating wash screen to pre-treat and size feed material.
- Compact design for ease of transport.
- Bowl size: 5 inch (127 mm).
- Approx. efficient capacity range: 250-350 lbs/hr.
- Screen size: Max 4 mm (other options availabe).
- Electric Motors: Single Phase .10 HP and .25 HP.
- Approx. water required: 30-45 GPM @ 35 PSI.
- G-Force: 70.
- Made in Canada.
- Location: Western Canada.
- Contact for more information.
Watch YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS3Mydy3ZjE
View more Gold Concentrators