Savona Equipment Ltd. is an authorised global distributor for Hy-G Concentrators Inc. www.hygconcentrators.com and provides the same great OEM pricing and service.
The Hy-G P40 Gold Concentrator provides exceptional recovery of extremely fine gold and other minerals and metals.
Hy-G P40 is part of the Hy-G Placer Series centrifugal concentrators which are engineered specifically for placer mining applications.
Some of the P40 advantages are:
- Engineered to recover over 95% of gold as fine as 44 Micron (325 Mesh) under correct operating procedures.
- Recovers fine flat and flake gold.
- It is a semi-batch concentrator and it can be operated up to 24 hours between clean-outs which only take minutes.
- Engineered placer bowl designed for max recovery even with larger feed sizes, fluctuations in feed rates, and variations of particle sizes common in placer mining applications.
- Stainless steel bowl help prevent plugging and provide precise control of water pressure and flow to ensure efficient recovery.
- Heavy duty design and very limited wear parts to ensure durability for tough and remote mining conditions around the world.
- Supplied standard with a simple electrical start/stop and single water valve control for start-up, shut-down, and clean-outs to reduce operational complexity. Automated controls are optional.
- Max Capacity: 120 TPH
- Max Capacity within Max Recovery Range: 60 TPH (Approximately)
- Max Particle Feed Size: 6mm
- Recommended Feed Particles Size: 5mm Minus.
- Motor: 25 HP.
- Hz: 50 or 60
- Voltage: Per Customer Request
- Water required: 310 GPM @ 35 psi.
- G-force: 70.
- Weight: 2631 kg (5800 lbs)
- Dimensions: 1.83m wide x 1.83m long x 2.13m High (6' x 6' x 7' high)
Made in Canada.
Worldwide shipping available.
Savona Equipment Ltd. is an authorized distributor for Hy-G Concentrators Inc.
View More Centrifugal Concentrators