Savona Equipment Ltd. is an authorised global distributor for Hy-G Concentrators Inc. www.hygconcentrators.com and provides the same great OEM pricing and service.
- Hy-G P12 Centrifugal Gravity Concentrator provides exceptional recovery of super fine alluvial placer gold and other minerals and metals and can continuously concentrate up to 24 hours before clean-out is required. Expected recovery is up to 98% of free gold as fine as 325 Mesh or 44 Micron. This model is ideal for testing, small production plants, and clean-up to yield a super concentrate. Built heavy duty to withstand the most severe mining conditions in the world.
- Engineered specifically for alluvial placer applications
- Can handle up to 5mm feed size efficiently which is more than double the typical feed size for a centrifugal concentrator
- Precise and durable stainless steel bowl
- Easy to use controls that can withstand harsh conditions in the typical placer mining environment.
- Capacity Range: 1 - 10 TPH.
- Efficient Max Capacity: Approx. 5 TPH
- Feed size: recommended is -5 mm.
- Motor: 0.75 HP.
- Water required: 60 GPM @ 35 psi.
- G-force: 70.
- Made in Canada.
- Worldwide shipping available.
View More Centrifugal Concentrators