(New) Hy-G HR16 Concentrator with Deep Bowl Technology ID: 607077
The Hy-G Hard Rock Series concentrators with Deep Bowl technology are engineered to recover free gold and other heavy metals and minerals as fine as 20 Micron in circuits where the feed ore has been milled to less than 177 Micron (80 Mesh) using enhanced gravity method and without chemicals.
Savona Equipment Ltd. is an authorised distributor for Hy-G Concentrators Inc. www.hygconcentrators.com and provides the same great OEM pricing and service.
- Recovering free gold and other heavy metals and minerals in crushing, milling, or recycling circuits.
- Reprocessing crushed and milled tailings to remove gravity recoverable gold and other heavy metals and minerals.
- Make: Hy-G Concentrators Inc. www.hygconcentrators.com
- Model: HR16
- Bowl Diameter: 16 inch (406 mm)
- Max Solids Capacity: 40 TPH
- Max Efficient Solids Capacity: 20 TPH (Maintaining Maximum Recovery Rates)
- Recommended Feed Size: -80 Mesh (-177 Micron)
- Typical Fluidization Water Requirement: 60– 150 gpm (227 - 567 lpm)
View more Centrifugal Gold Concentrators