(New) Gold Machine Model 250 Trommel Wash Plant ID: 446527
Now In Stock
The Gold Machine 250 is the largest model wash plant for production mining, capable of 250 cu. Yards per hour. Powered by a 60kW diesel generator and Eurodrive electric motors. Features a vibrating hopper/grizzly capable of 36 in. aggregate, and a high speed screen trommel that operates a 45 rpm. Fully portable on self-contained 53 ft. Tridem Axle Trailer.
Set up time is under 12 hours from arrival on site.
- Condition: New Unused
- Quantity: 1 in Stock
- Capacity: 250 Cubic Yard Per Hour
- Material Size Processed: 36 in minus.
- Water Consumption: Approx. 1,400 GPM
- Feed Method: 400 – 600 Series Excavator or 5 to 7 cu. Yard Wheel Loader.
- The vibrating wet-feed hopper is 16'L x 10'W and can handle up to 36" rock.
- This machine is powered by a 60kW diesel generator that powers the Eurodrive electric motors. (12.8 liters per hour)
- All the impact and wear surfaces come lined with replaceable urethane sheets for longevity of the steel components.
- The mid-size tailings are stacked by a 40" wide conveyor, allowing ample time for tailings removal.
- The main sluice is fed concentrated materials from the spiral drum, containing 90%+ of your total recovered gold, making for very easy clean up.
- An additional 5%+ is captured by the larger tail sluice, resulting in a total recovery rate of 95%+ (down to 50 micron).
- The sluice boxes all feature 3 different styles of sluicing. Expanded metal, angle-iron riffles, and hydraulic riffles.
- Every machine includes a spare parts package like bearings and wheels, things you may need during the 1st year of operation.
- The machine is self-contained on a tridem axle trailer.
- Dimensions: 53 ft. L x 10 ft. W x 12 ft. 6 in. H
- Weight: Approx. 56,000 lbs.
- Located: British Columbia, Canada
Watch YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWhk8HYjBA8
View more Trommels