(New) Gold Machine Model 100 Trommel Wash Plant ID: 446225
Now In Stock at Savona Equipment
The Model 100 is a full-size wash plant for production mining capable of processing over 100 cu. Yards per hour. The 100 is powered by a high quality 35 kW generator and features a vibrating hopper/grizzly system that is capable to handle 30 in. aggregate. Combines the best of portability and production capacity. The machine can be shipped in a 40 ft shipping container, by transport truck, or pulled on it's trailer. Set up time is under 8 hours from arrival on site.
- Condition: New Unused
- Quantity: 1 in Stock
- Capacity: 100 Cubic Yards Per Hour
- Material Size Processed: 30 in. minus
- Water Consumption: Approx. 700 GPM
- Feed Methods: 200 - 300 Series Excavator or 3 – 4 cu. Yard Wheel Loader
- The vibrating wet-feed hopper is 12'L x 7'6"W and can handle up to 30" rock.
- This machine is powered by a 35kW diesel generator that powers the Eurodrive electric motors. (8.2 liters per hour)
- Water will need to be supplied from your own 6" water pump, about 700 gallons per minute usage.
- All the impact and wear surfaces come lined with replaceable urethane sheets for longevity of the steel components.
- The mid-size tailings are stacked by a 30" wide conveyor, allowing ample time for tailings removal.
- The main sluice is fed concentrated materials from the spiral drum, containing 90%+ of your total recovered gold, making for very easy clean up.
- An additional 5%+ is captured by the larger tail sluice, resulting in a total recovery rate of 95%+ (down to 50 micron).
- Both sluice boxes all feature 3 different styles of sluicing. Expanded metal, angle-iron riffles, and hydraulic riffles.
- The machine is self-contained on a tridem axle trailer.
- Dimensions: 40'L x 7'6"W x 9'6"H
- Weight: Approx. 28,000lbs
- Located: British Columbia, Canada
Watch Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwt7KBeALpo
View more Trommels