The Metso Vertical Plate Pressure Filters VPA are heavy duty machines, developed for filtration of metallic minerals, industrial minerals, coal and tailings.
- Environmental awareness has been the major driving force in the rapid development of the filtration and dewatering technology. Also increasing energy and personnel costs have made tougher demands on efficiency and automation of processes.
- This development requires reliable automatic operation and simple maintenance from heavy industry. Metso's vertical plate pressure filters VPA are developed to meet these requirements.
- Light weight construction with machined polypropylene filter chambers.
- Compact design with pulling hydraulic cylinders for reduced space requirement.
- Filter cloth change, a one minute operation.
- Available in several pressure ratings for different applications.
- Few moving parts for low maintenance and high availability.
- "Smart" PLC-control system for fully automatic filter operation
- Load cell weighing system integrated to the PLC, for process control of the filter performance.
Used Metso Filter Plant Description:
- This used filter plant was installed in 2013 to facilitate dry stack tailings for a 6500 TPD Gold and Silver Ore Processing and Recovery Plant that is available with the Metso filter plant as a complete package. To view the complete plant click here
Basic Equipment List:
- 8 x Metso VPA 2040-54 Pressure Filters
- Automated Controls with Control Room or Manual Controls at Machine
- Outotec 24m Dia Paste Thickener
- High Capacity
- Hydraulic Raise
- 2 x Filter Feed Tanks with Lightnin Mixers
- Single Stage
- 4.2m Dia.
- 2 x Weir (Warman) Thickener Pumps
- 2 x Weir (Warman) 6/4 FHH Primary Filter Feed Pumps
- 16 x Weir (Warman) CCAH 3 x 2 Secondary Filter Feed Pumps
- 2 x Tipic 12m Dia. X 13m High Filter Feed Tanks with Agitators
- 2 x Conveyor Engineering 900mm Wide Filtered Material Conveyors to Filter Cake A-Frame Storage Building
- 3 x Atlas Copco Compressors
- Location: Central America
View more Plate Filters