- Capacity: 100 Cubic Yards Per Hour
- Material Size Processed: 30 in. minus
- 4" Main water Connection
- Water Consumption: Approx. 700 GPM
- Pressure range 35 - 50 PSI
- Feed Methods: 200 - 300 Series Excavator or 3 – 4 cu. Yard Wheel Loader
- The vibrating wet-feed hopper is 12'L x 7'6"W and can handle up to 30" rock.
- Water will need to be supplied from your own 6" water pump, about 700 gallons per minute usage.
- The mid-size tailings are stacked by a 30" wide conveyor, allowing ample time for tailings removal.
- The main sluice is fed concentrated materials from the spiral drum, containing 90%+ of your total recovered gold, making for very easy clean up.
- An additional 5%+ is captured by the larger tail sluice, resulting in a total recovery rate of 95%+ (down to 50 micron).
- The machine is self-contained on a tridem axle trailer.
- Dimensions: 40'L x 7'6"W x 9'6"H
- Weight: Approx. 28,000lbs
- Located: British Columbia, Canada
View more Trommels