The Model 100 is a full size wash plant capable of processing over 100 cu. yards per hour. The 100 is an ideal size for full scale placer mining operations. Plant is equipment with 55 kW Diesel Generator, vibrating hopper/grizzly system handling aggregate sizes up to 30 inches.
55 kW John Deere Diesel Generator
Vibrating Feed Hopper/Grizzly System
30 in. Tailings conveyor
Sluices and matting.
- Yardage Processed: 100 Cubic Yards Per Hour
- Material Size Processed: 30 in. Minus
- Water Consumption: Approx. 600 Gallons Per Minute (2200 Liters)
- Feed Methods: 200-300 Series Excavator or 3 to 4 Cu. Yard Wheel Loader
- Length: 39ft. 10in. (12.14 meters)
- Width: 7ft. 6in. (2.13 meters)
- Height: 9ft. 6in. (2.74 meters)
- Weight: 28,000 lbs. (12,700 kg)
- Complete with
- 2 x 50ft. 4in. Lay Flat Hose
- 2 x 25ft. High Pressure Suction Hose
- 2 x Toolboxes
- Spare Parts, Chains, Filters, Sprockets ect.
- 100 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 6 x Heavy Duty Leveling Jacks (Holland)
- Custom Built 12in. Heavy Wall Pipe Skid
- Original Axles/Tires are available and can be installed if required.
- Approx. 1703 Hours
- Location: Western Canada
View more Trommels