Sell Your Equipment Financing - Apply now
Agilent 700 Series ICP Optical Emission Spectrometer ID: 1302075
Agilent 700 Series ICP Optical Emission Spectrometer
- Make: Agilent
- Model: 725 ICP-OES
- Product Number: G8470A
- Serial: AU12500008
- Series: 700 Series
- Viewing: Radially-Viewed Plasma
- Voltage: 208/220/240 Volt
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Description: If long-term analysis of the most difficult sample types is required, then Agilent’s 725 offers the benefits of robust operation with minimal maintenance. The Agilent 725 radially-viewed plasma is vertically oriented, making it more tolerant to difficult matrices. The 725 provides long term stable performance even with high levels of dissolved salts or solids. Dual-view plasma systems, which feature horizontal torches, cannot match the rugged, high solids performance of the 725. The robustness of the 725 makes it ideal for applications common to mining, chemicals manufacture, salt production, wear metals analysis, petrochemical production and precious metal refining.
- Reliable – Continuous wavelength coverage provides the ability to select multiple wavelengths for a given element, thereby extending dynamic range and avoiding interferences, giving you maximum confidence in your results.
- Productive – One view, one step measurement of major, minor, and trace elements, plus the fastest warm-up, increases throughput and productivity.
- Robust – Exceptionally robust plasma ensures reliable and reproducible results, even with the most complex matrices.
- Cost-effective – With a sealed CCD detector that requires no purging, a compact optical system, and an efficient RF system that sustains an analytical plasma at lower argon flows, the Agilent 725 lower gas usage and operating costs.
- Intuitive – Superior software features providing automation and ease-of use.
- Overall Dimensions:
- Length: 55in
- Width: 28in
- Height: 39in
- Weight: 448 Lbs.
- Location: Savona, British Columbia, Canada
View More Spectrometers