This is a 750KVA 13800-600V portable substation suitable for underground mining.
This unit was remanufactured and upgraded from its original design. Some features and improvements on this substation include:
- Modify enclosure to allow for recessed remote operating handles.
- Added remote operating flex handles for manual operation of the breakers from a distance.
- Install folding multi-hinge doors at 600V breaker load terminals.
- New Vacuum contactors for two 600V utility outlets.
- New separate enclosure for the Main 600V Breaker.
- Removal of motor control for the Tailings Conveyor.
- HV switches including new silver plating of conductors.
- HV indicator lights.
- Kirk Keys on HV switch handle as well as switch on main front door.
- Lightning arrestors connected to the line side of the 13.8kV transformer to supress voltage spikes on the incoming HV supply.
- Neutral ground resistor with resistor failure detection.
- LED voltage indicator added beside each 600V outlet and near each breaker remote operator handle for safety indication of voltage.
- Contact for additional Details.
View more Substations